Minted Chicken with Asparagus
Make your weeknight dinner stress-free with this easy and flavorful Minted Chicken with Asparagus recipe.
- ½ tsp. grated lime peel
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1½ c. USimplySeason Mint Leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1¼ lb. thin chicken cutlets
- 1 bunch thin asparagus
- .13 tsp. salt
- 4 slice multigrain bread
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 8 c. mixed baby greens
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling on medium.
- From lime, grate peel and squeeze juice.
- In food processor, pulse mint, grated lime peel, garlic, sugar, coriander, and 2 teaspoons oil until smooth, occasionally scraping down side of bowl. Transfer to small bowl.
- Rub chicken with 2 tablespoons mint mixture; sprinkle with pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Grill, covered, 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees F), turning over once.
- Meanwhile, toss asparagus with 1 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Grill, covered, 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally. Grill bread 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- To bowl with reserved mint mixture, add lime juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, whisking to combine. Thinly slice chicken. Divide greens among 4 serving plates; top with chicken and asparagus. Drizzle with mint dressing and serve with grilled bread.
Click here to buy USimplySeason Mint Leaves and other herbs and spices
Source: Good Housekeeping
Photo Credit to: Anna Williams
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.