Your family and friends will surely love this refreshing and non-alcoholic Mojito Fruit Salad. This berry salad is dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan.
- 4 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 lb strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 c. USimplySeason Mint Leaves, chopped
- 6 oz raspberries
- 6 oz blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Add watermelon, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and mint in a large bowl.
- Stir together lime juice and powdered sugar in a small bowl then pour over fruit and berries.
- Gently toss with a spatula then let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow the natural juices in the fruit to start coming out.
Click here to buy USimplySeason Mint Leaves and other herbs and spices
Source: Iowa Girl Eats
Photo Credit to: Iowa Girl Eats