Got bored with your meatball recipe? Add a pinch of Mitmita to have a fresh and spicy take of your fave recipe like this Mitmita Meatballs from Selcen's Kitchen!
Yield: 4 servings
- 500 grams (1.1 pounds) mince (any meat you prefer
- An onion
- A clove of garlic
- 3-4 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Egg)
- A pinch Salt
- A pinch
- Take the mince, chopped or grated onion and grated garlic into the pot. Then add the egg and mix.
- Knead by adding the mitmita, bread crumbs and salt. Knead for a while and pour olive oil and knead again well.
- Set the mix aside in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then take it from the fridge and take walnut sized pieces, roll them on your palm and put them onto the tray with grased paper on it.
- Bake until their tops turn red in the oven set and preheated to 200 °C (390 °F).
Click here to buy Mitmita and other herbs and spices
Source: Selcen's Kitchen
Photo Credit to: Selcen's Kitchen