Five Peppercorn Salmon and Roasted Leeks is the perfect recipe for those who are looking for Paleo recipe with just 4 ingredients. Turn your basic dish into amazing with the wonderful mixture of flavors!
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 °C
- Using a mortar & pestle, grind the peppercorns
- Add 1 Teaspoon of Salt to the peppers
- Cover the Salmon fillets with a nice layer of salt & peppers to create a crust
- Foil bake the Salmon for 20 mins
- Trim the edges of the leeks and cut into slices or in lenght, I believe cutting them in slices will help cook them quicker.
- Put the Leeks on a baking tray covered with baking paper or foil
- Turn every now & then to make sure the leeks are cooked evenly
- Once the Salmon is ready leave it in its papillote outside the oven to keep its temperature
- The Leeks should be ready when every side is tender
Note*: The very green bits of the Leeks tend to burn and dry out, just get rid of them and serve the rest.
Click here to buy Five Peppercorn, Himalayan Pink Salt and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Iman Alem