Homemade Marshmallows with Himalayan Pink Salt
Homemade Marshmallows with Himalayan Pink Salt made of whole food ingredients is every sweet tooth's dream! We can now enjoy the fluffiness and the richness in flavor without the guilt in every bite!
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ TBS gelatin
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 TBS vanilla
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- ⅛ cup slivered almonds
- Generously grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil, line with parchment paper, and grease each sheet generously. Also grease a spatula, set aside.
- In a small bowl, add ¼ cup water and the gelatin to combine. Set aside.
- In a stainless steel pot, add the honey and remaining ½ cup of water. Cover with the lid, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Immediately remove the lid, put in a candy thermometer, and bring up slowly to 240 degrees. Do not stir. When it reaches 240 immediately remove it from the heat.
- Add the gelatin and pink Himalayan salt to the pot with the honey, and get your electric hand mixer. Whip it for 10 or more minutes depending on your desired fluffiness.
- Once fluffy, add the vanilla and mix to blend well.
- Scoop the mixture into your pan, add your desired topping, and put in the refrigerator to set for about half an hour.
- Using the parchment paper as handles, pull the marshmallows out of the pan, invert, powder with arrowroot, and cut to desired sizes.
Click here to buy Himalayan Pink Salt and other herbs and spices
Source: Original Eating
Photo Credit to: Original Eating
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.