Paleo Salted Caramel and White Chocolate Bark
Behold and celebrate fellow gluttons with this Paleo Salted Caramel and White Chocolate Bark. Who would have thought that dessert could be both mouth-watering and healthy? This is simply magic!
- 6 Pitted Dates (soak in boiling water for 10 minutes to soften)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbs of Tahini or Cashew butter
- 1 tbs Honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp 100% Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Line a baking dish with baking paper or use a silicon mould
The salted caramel - Using a food processor or strong blender, blend the dates with the Pink Himalayan Salt until creamy. If you like your salted caramel really salty, add an extra pinch of salt. Set aside
- Don’t worry about rinsing the food processor.
- The White Chocolate - Place the coconut oil, tahini/cashew butter, honey and vanilla extract in the food processor. Blitz until really smooth. We found this took approx 3 minutes but time will differ depending on strength of appliance.
Making the Salted Caramel and White Chocolate Bark - Loosely lay the date mix on the bottom of the tray, spreading the mixture out. You don’t need to press it down hard.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the date mix
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours
- Once set, break the mixture into large shards.
Click here to buy Himalayan Pink Salt and other herbs and spices
Source: Paleo Power Couple
Photo Credit to: Paleo Power Couple
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.