Paprika and Chilli Kale Chips with Pink Himalayan Salt
If you're craving for something to munch on, then this Paprika and Chilli Kale Chips with Pink Himalayan Salt is perfect for you. It's easy as 123 and it's guilt-free!
- 1 bunch (about 250g) curly kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
Pink Himalayan Salt , to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Trim center stems from kale, tear into small bite size pieces. Combine olive oil, paprika and chili in a large bowl. Add kale leaves and toss to coat in oil mixture. Spread kale out in a single layer on prepared trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, swapping trays half way through cooking time, or until leaves are crisp. Serve sprinkled with salt.
Click here to buy Pink Himalayan Salt and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Craig Wall
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.