Piri Piri Chicken Wings and Sour Cream Dippin Sauce
Expecting friends over at your place? Serve them with this quick and easy Piri Piri Chicken Wings and Sour Cream Dippin Sauce Recipe. Your friends will definitely crave and want more of it!
- 6 Chicken Wings, organic or free range
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbs good quality piri piri sauce
- 2 tbs chopped coriander
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- sea salt and black pepper
- Add all the ingredients, apart from the chicken wings, to a food processor. Blitz to combine. Alternately finely chop herbs by hand and combine the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cover chicken and marinade for 6-12 hrs, overnight is best. If you are feeling lazy an hour will do.
- Cook the chicken wings in a hot griddle pan or on a hot barbecue for 7-8 minutes each side or until thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
See video instruction below
Video Credit to Tess Ward
Click here to buy Piri Piri Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Tess Ward
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.