African Piri Piri Kabobs
You only need 5 ingredients to enjoy this hot and spicy African Piri Piri Kabobs! It's effortlessly delicious with a kick that's worth sharing with friends!
- 1 lb sweet potato
- 1 lb boneless venison, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces (I will use beef)
- 2 red sweet peppers, cut up
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Piri Piri Spice
- Peel sweet potatoes, if desired and cut into 1 1/4 inch cubes.
- Cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Drain, cool slightly.
- Alternately thread the sweet potato, venison or beef and sweet pepper pieces on 4 long metal skewers, leaving a 1/4 inch space between pieces.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle generously with piri-piri spice.
- Place kabobs on the lightly oiled rack of the grill directly over medium heat.
- Grill for 25 to 35 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender, turning occasionally.
Click here to buy Piri Piri Spice, and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: L. Duch
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.