Piri Piri Spatchcock Chicken
Surprise your taste palate with this wonderful Piri Piri Spatchcock Chicken recipe. This quick and mouth-watering recipe will definitely be your comfort dish for family gatherings!
- 1 Whole Chicken
- Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley or any herb you like
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Piri Piri Spice
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Honey or sugar
- 2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar or any vinegar
- Take the back bone out from the chicken.
- Next put the chicken on a tray and flatten it by pressing down.
- Mix all the ingredients except the herbs.
- Massage the chicken with the spices.
- Put the herbs under the skin too.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 min to 1 hour
See video instruction below
Video Credit to TheCulinarycorner
Click here to buy Piri Piri, and other herbs and spices
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.