Haven't decided what food to cook when out on a picnic? Try this Piri Piri Chicken Kabob. Easy to prepare and cook, this is the perfect recipe for any outdoor activity!
- 1.5 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Piri Piri powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground cardamom
- Pinch of ginger
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- In a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients except for the chicken.
- Place the pieces of chicken in a resealable bag or shallow dish and pour the marinade over them.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight to marinate.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place onto the skewers.
- Grill the kebabs for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm with lime wedges on the side.
Click here to buy Piri Piri and other herbs and spices
Source: Ultimate Paleo Guide
Photo Credit to: Ultimate Paleo Guide