Piri-Piri Chicken Wings
Friends or family coming over? Try this Easy Piri-Piri Chicken Wings from Yummy. It's easy, delicious, & certainly an exciting new take on Chicken Wings!
Serves 4 - 6 : Prep Time: 20 minutes : Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 kilo chicken, use wings
- salted water, for boiling
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup bell pepper, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Piri Piri Spice
- Make a slit on chicken wings. Cook wings in a pot of salted boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Make the Piri-Piri sauce: Heat unsalted butter and olive oil in a pan over low heat. Add red bell peppers and garlic; cook until soft. Add piri piri spice blend; simmer for about 5 minutes. Drain wings; transfer to a bowl.
- Toss with half of the Piri-Piri sauce then pan grill on medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until charred and skin becomes crispy. Toss wings in remaining Piri-Piri sauce or serve sauce on the side.
Click here to buy Piri Piri Spice and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Yummy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.