Piri Piri Fish with Charred Corn Salad
Want some fresh twist with your fish recipe? Try this super easy Piri Piri Fish with Charred Corn Salad recipe from Taste!
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2-1 teaspoonsdried red chilli flakes, to taste
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 3 sweet corn cobs, husk and silks removed
- 2 limes, halved
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g snow peas, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 2 cups picked watercress sprigs
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Combine the rind, paprika and chilli flakes in a small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over the fish fillets.
- Preheat a barbecue grill and flat plate on medium-high. Spray the corn, limes and fish lightly with olive oil. Cook the corn on the grill, turning, for 8 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs.
- Combine the tomato, snow pea, avocado, watercress, coriander, corn kernels and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Cook the fish on the flat plate, turning, for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cook the lime halves on the grill, flesh side down, for 1 minute or until charred. Serve the fish with the corn salad and charred lime to squeeze over the fish.
Click here to buy Piri Piri Spice, and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to:Taste
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.