Piri Piri Pork with Grilled Vegetables
Surprise your guests with this tasty and spicy Piri Piri Pork with Grilled Vegetable this Holiday season. Who would have thought that quick and easy recipe could be this delicious? Yum!
- 2 corn cobs, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Piri piri Spice
- 8 (100g each) pork medallions
- 2 small zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Rub corn with 2 teaspoons of oil. Cook corn, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until light brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine seasoning and 1 tablespoon of oil in a bowl. Add pork. Rub oil mixture into pork. Set aside. Combine zucchini, capsicum and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Cook pork, zucchini and capsicum on barbecue plate or chargrill for 5 minutes or until pork is cooked through and vegetables browned and tender. Remove pork to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm. Return vegetables to bowl.
- Cut kernels from corn. Place corn, tomatoes, parsley and vinegar in a bowl with vegetables. Toss to combine. Place salad on plates. Top with pork. Serve
Click here to buy Piri piri and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Steve Brown
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.