Piri Piri Spiced Turkey Burger (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
Bite into the tender juicy goodness of this delicious Piri Piri Spiced Turkey Burger recipe. Savor the wonderful blend of flavors that will certainly please your palate. Enjoy it with your friends or loved ones for a more fantastic time.
- 4 gluten free burger buns of your choice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Fresh spinach
- Gluten Free Hummus
- Black Angel Saucery Voodoo Honeydew Mild Hot Sauce
- 2 TBSP Piri Piri Spice
- 1 TBSP Raw Spice Bar Red Chili Blend (A blend of Ancho, de Arbol and other Chilis) or use more Piri Piri spice or smoked paprika)
- 24 oz Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- Mix all burger ingredients together (don't over mash), separate into 4 patties and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Prep other toppings and ingredients.
- Set grill to medium/medium-high.
- When at temp, spray with cooking spray, season the exterior of the patties with salt and pepper, then place on the grill or pan. Cook about 5 minutes on one side, flip to other side, cook about 3-5 more minutes. Burgers should be firm to pressure, but not rock hard. If necessary, put a lid over the burgers to "bake" them.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes as people get their plates together, and enjoy!
Click here to buy Piri Piri and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Suzlyfe
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.