Chinese Five Spice Tea
by Christine Tura
on April 06, 2016
Quench your thirst with this delightfully refreshing drink—Chinese Five Spice Tea. A very pleasant and exquisite combination of spices, milk and tea leaving you wanting for more!
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan.
- Add tea leaves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place milk in microwavable container and microwave until steaming.
- Add milk to tea mixture, and stir in 5-spice powder. Simmer 1 minute.
- Strain tea into mugs, or refrigerate for iced tea. (strain into glasses over ice).
- Sweeten to taste, with sweetener of choice.
Click here to buy Chinese Five Spice, and other herbs and spices