Carrot Yogurt Dip with Vadouvan
by Christine Tura
on April 14, 2016
Experience the gastronomic flavors of the melange of herbs spices and essences with this quick and easy and more importantly, healthy and creamy masterpiece - Carrot Yogurt Dip with Vadouvan .
- 3 Medium Carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4" thick
- 2 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- 1tbsp Vadouvan spice blend
- 1½cups Greek Yogurt (2% recommended)
- 2tbsp Lime juice
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add the chopped carrot, salt and pepper and cook for 12~15 minutes or until the carrots are tender and beginning to brown slightly.
- Stir in the garlic cloves and Vadouvan or Madras curry powder, cook till fragrant, about 2 minutes. Cool the mixture slightly and transfer it to a blender or food processor.
- Blend along with yogurt and lime juice until smooth. Serve with veggies, crackers as dip or with idli or dosa or rice.
Click here to buy Vadouvan Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Cook's Hideout