Roasted Za'atar Spiced Cauliflower
by Christine Tura
on April 23, 2016
Make your ordinary dishes extraordinary and truly phenomenal with a sprinkle of Za'atar's magic. Feel the perfect blend of carefully roasted herbs and spices tickle your taste buds with WHAT'S FOR DINNER ESQ.'s Roasted Za'atar Spiced Cauliflower.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover your Farberware Roasting Pan with foil and spray with PAM.
- Place all of your cauliflower into a large plastic bag or bowl.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with EVOO until coated.
- Sprinkle with the za’atar. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour onto your Farberware Roasting Pan and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve immediately!
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices