Moxie's Sumac Salmon
by Christine Tura
on May 27, 2016
Enjoy a delicious meal with this Moxie's Sumac Salmon recipe. A wonderful combination of the tangy taste of Sumac spice and balsamic vinegar to complement your salmon dish.
- 3⁄4 lb salmon (steaks or salmon fillets)
- 1 teaspoon ground Sumac spice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- lemon wedge
- Sprinkle sumac over the fleshy sides of the salmon (not the skin part).
- Pour balsamic vinegar on top.
- Marinate refrigerated 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Just before cooking, drizzle or spray a light coating of olive oil on the fish, to keep it from sticking.
- Pan fry, broil, or grill until done.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Click here to buy Sumac spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: JustJanS