Don't have time to prepare your breakfast? Don't worry, you can always start your day right with Egg Burrito in Xawaash spice . Don't just settle for quick recipe when you can bite into this nutritious and delicious treat!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Parsley (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Green onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Jalapeno peppers (chopped)
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) Xawaash
- ¼ tsp (1.25 mL) Salt
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Olive oil
- ¼ cup (35 g) Onion (finely diced)
- ¼ cup (20 g) Mushroom (chopped)
- ⅓ cup (65 g) Tomatoes (diced)
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Drained yogurt – Low-fat
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, parsley, green onions, jalapeno peppers, xawaash spice mix, and salt. Whisk well.
- In a pan set over medium heat, saute the onions in the olive oil for 1 minute then add the mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture then top with the shredded cheese.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- For the yogurt sauce, combine the low-fat yogurt, salt and olive oil and mix well.
- Transfer the cooked eggs to a tortilla with a spreading of yogurt sauce.
- Wrap the tortilla sandwich.
Click here to buy Xawaash Spice, and other herbs and spices