- White fillet fish (we are using Nile Perch
- 2 tsp of USimplySeason Mitmita
- 8 tsp of plain white flour
- ½ cup of fine breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Cooking oil
- Set aside three bowls.
- In the FIRST bowl, mix the flour, mitmita, salt, and pepper and set aside
- In the SECOND bowl, beat one egg and set aside
- In the THIRD bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the turmeric and set aside
- Now that you have 3 separate bowls start to coat the fish in the first bowl with the flour, coat the same fish in the second egg bowl, and then coat the fish in the third bowl with the breadcrumbs mixture. Make sure at all 3 stages you have a proper coating on your fish
- Heat 2 cm of cooking oil (corn or sunflower if you like) in a skillet.
- Now place the breaded fish in the oil and cook for 4 mins on each side or until a deep golden brown
- Now place the fish on paper towels to remove any extra oil before serving.