Greek Feta Yogurt Dip With Za'atar Spice
by Michael Variacion
on June 30, 2016
Let the creamy goodness melt in your mouth in this Greek Feta Yogurt Dip With Za'atar Spice recipe. Share it with your special someone and savor the delectable combination of flavors in each dip.
Serves 2 1/2 cups
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, about 1 1/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Za'atar spice, plus more (to garnish)
- Place garlic, feta cheese and olive oil in food processor and process until cheese is roughly crumbled. Remove half of cheese to a bowl. Add yogurt, lemon juice, black pepper and za'atar seasoning to food processor bowl. Process until just about smooth. Add to bowl of feta crumbles and mix well. Spoon into serving bowl and sprinkle with more za'atar seasoning.
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Rinshinomori