Chinese Five Spice Ground Turkey Zucchini Noodles
by Sylvia Kapsandoy
on January 20, 2017
Enjoy the flavorful & healthy goodness of this easy low-carb Chinese Five Spice Ground Turkey Zucchini Noodles recipe. You'll definitely love this dish!
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1 pound ground turkey (93% lean)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons organic sugar
- ½ teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- ¼ cup water
- 8 cups zucchini noodles (~ 3-4 zucchini, depending on the size)
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok. Saute turkey until brown. Add soy sauce, sugar, five-spice powder, and water. Toss to coat meat well and cook for a few minutes. Add zucchini noodles and toss to coat; cook for several minutes until done to your preference.
Click here to buy Chinese Five and other herbs and spices
Source: Jeanette's Healthy Living
Photo Credit to: Jeanette's Healthy Living