Add some twist to your grilled favorites with USimplySeason's Za'atar Spice blend like this Grilled Fish with Za'atar from Spice Trekkers. You'll surely love this easy and delicious recipe!
- 1/4 fennel bulb, slivered
- 1 carrot, in juliennes
- 1 large onion, slivered
- 1/2 tsp vegetable spices, ground
- 3 tbsp. Zaatar spice
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 fish filets
- Olive oil or well mixed tahini
- Turn the oven on broil.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil. Add fennel, carrot, onion and vegetable spices. Sauté until the vegetables are tender and wilted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- On a bake sheet, spread the vegetables into four portions, equal in size to the fish filets.
- Place the fish filets on the vegetables. Add a generous drizzle of oil on each filet. Season with zaatar.
- Broil until the fish is cooked.
- Remove from the oven. Add a splash of olive oil or tahini.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Click here to buy Za'atar and other herbs and spices
Source: Spice Trekkers
Photo Credit to: Spice Trekkers