Zaatar and Lemon Grilled Chicken
by Christine Tura
on October 04, 2016
This Zaatar and Lemon Grilled Chicken is the perfect recipe to satisfy your chicken cravings on a weekday. Every bite will remind you of the Mediterranean goodness that you just can't get enough of!
Yield: Serves 4
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons za'atar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken thighs (6 to 8 oz. each)
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- 8 green onions
- Whisk together oil, za'atar, lemon juice, zest, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°). Grill chicken, skin side down, until browned, 5 to 8 minutes; watch for flare-ups and move chicken to a cooler spot if needed. Turn chicken and grill until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Grill lemon wedges and onions in last few minutes, turning once, just until grill marks appear. Serve with chicken.
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices
Source: My Recipes
Photo Credit to: Annabelle Breakey