Got friends coming over for lunch? This simple yet delicious Jerk-Spiced Beef Sirloin recipe from Campbells will definitely be a hit!
Prep Time: 8 hours and 10min | Cook Time: 25min | Total Time: 8 hours and 35 min | Yield: 10 servings
- 2 cups Beef Stock or Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 1 1/2-inches thick (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Stir the stock, oil, garlic, jerk seasoning, vinegar, salt and black pepper in a shallow, nonmetallic dish or gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add the beef and turn to coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 8 hours, turning the beef over a few times during the marinating time.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Remove the beef from the marinade and pour the marinade into a 1-quart saucepan.
- Grill the beef for 25 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning the beef over once halfway through the grilling time.
- Heat the marinade over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice and cilantro. Serve with the beef.
- Make-Ahead: You can marinate the beef in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Click here to buy Jamaican Jerk and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Campbells