Paleo Za'atar Bread
by Christine Tura
on August 18, 2016
Just when you thought Paleo bread is impossible, we got this Paleo Za'atar Bread just for you. Have a taste of Middle Eastern cuisine in every bite!
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of Za'atar
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all the ingredients except the olive oil and za'atar.
- Grease baking sheet with spray Olive Oil. Take half of the batter and spread into a round about the size of pita bread, then take the other half of batter and spread into another round of equal size.
- Hint: sprinkle a little bit of almond flour on top of the loaf so that you can pat it down without having it stick to your hands.
- Brush the top of the dough with Olive Oil.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of Zaatar Spice Mixture on top of each loaf of bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 – 25 minutes.
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices
Source: Paleo Favorite