Steak with Za'atar Butter
by Michael Variacion
on August 17, 2016
We know how most (if not everyone) people loves steak. So we've searched the web for some of the best and delicious steak recipes you can do at the comfort of your kitchen. Try this Steak with Za'atar Butter today!
- ½ red onion
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 50g butter, at room temperature
- 2 tsp Za’atar
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 sirloin steaks
- watercress 2 handfuls, dressed
- Toss the onion with the sugar and vinegar and leave to marinate. Mash the butter, za’atar and zest with some seasoning then chill.
- Oil the steaks and season well. Heat a griddle until very hot then chargrill for 2 minutes on each side. Rest for 3-4 minutes, then serve with a spoonful of butter and some watercress tossed in a dressing.
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices
Source: Olive Magazine
Photo Credit to: Olive Magazine