Sumac Lime Crisps
by Christine Tura
on June 15, 2016
Dig in to this quick and fantastic Sumac Lime Crisps paired with any toppings of your choice! If you can't get enough of munching, then you're in for a treat!
- 2 slices lavash bread,(use pita bread or any flat bread if lavash bread is not available)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sumac
- zest from 1lime
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, flakes
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F).
- Place bread onto a baking tray, lightly spray with olive oil and sprinkle with other ingredients.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden and then roughly break into pieces.
Click here to buy Sumac spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Sandi (From CA)