Dig in to this quick and fantastic Sumac Lime Crisps paired with any toppings of your choice! If you can't get enough of munching, then you're in for a treat!
- 2 slices lavash bread,(use pita bread or any flat bread if lavash bread is not available)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sumac
- zest from 1lime
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, flakes
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F).
- Place bread onto a baking tray, lightly spray with olive oil and sprinkle with other ingredients.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden and then roughly break into pieces.
Click here to buy Sumac spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Sandi (From CA)