Vadouvan-Spiced Deviled Eggs with Roasted Cauliflower and Mint
by Christine Tura
on June 16, 2016
Enjoy a flavorful treat in this Vadouvan-spiced Deviled Eggs with Roasted Cauliflower and Mint recipe. Explore the unique blend of French and Indian spices in every bite.
Serves 8 to 10
- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons Vadouvan Spice
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Roasted cauliflower florets, for garnish (optional)
- Hard-boil the eggs; cool, peel, and halve them; and carefully remove the yolks. Reserve the whites.
- Combine the egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, vadouvan or other curry spice, lemon juice, and mint in a medium, nonreactive bowl. Season well with salt and pepper, then mix well until the yolks are broken up and the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the yolk mixture into the reserved egg white halves. As desired, top with roasted cauliflower florets and finely chopped fresh mint.
Click here to buy Vadouvan and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Chowhound