by Christine Tura
on July 29, 2016
If you're planning to throw a last-minute party with friends, then this Za'atar Popcorn is perfect for you. You can definitely feel the flavors bursting in your mouth in every munch!
- 8 cups popped popcorn, still hot
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (*omit if your za'atar blend already contains salt)
- 2 tablespoons za'atar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pour oil over hot popcorn, toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix salt, za'atar, and pepper. Pour mixture over popcorn and toss until well-incorporated.
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credits to: Stephanie Barlow