Sesame Spice Rub
Still searching for the spice that will elevate your simple dishes? I found the quick and easy dry rub recipe that will spice up your life by turning your simple dishes into aromatic and flavorful sesame seeds with a jolt of tasty seasonings - Sesame Spice Rub!
- 1/4 cup Spanish paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons sesame spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a small airtight container, combine paprika, cumin, oregano, sesame seeds, and pepper. Cover and shake well to combine. Store at room temperature, up to 3 months.
- To use, heat oven to 375 degrees. Rub 2 tablespoons spice mix all over a 2 1/2 pound tied boneless pork loin. Season with coarse salt, place on a rimmed baking sheet, and roast until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, about 50 to 55 minutes.
Click here to buy Sesame Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Martha Stewart
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.