Addictive Sesame Spice Chicken
Get ready to add this to your personal favorite list as Addictive Sesame Chicken will give you a deliciously unique taste of our everyday favorite chicken. Lots of ingredients but easy to prepare.
2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red chile paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Sesame spice
Combine the 2 tablespoons soy sauce, the dry sherry, dash of sesame oil, flour, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, baking powder, baking soda, and canola oil in a large bowl. Mix well; stir in the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the 1/2 cup water, chicken broth, vinegar, 1/4 cup cornstarch, sugar, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, red chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Turn heat to low and keep warm, stirring occasionally.
- Fry the marinated chicken in batches until cooked through and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer the chicken to a large platter, top with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame spice.
Click here to buy Sesame Spice, and other herbs and spices
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.