Sesame-Spice Breakfast Cookies
Just when you thought hassle-free and effortlessly quick and healthy breakfast is not possible, we found the perfect solution just for you and for the kids! Sesame-Spice Breakfast Cookies is aromatic and flavorful and it's best for people who are always on-the-go!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup orange juice, or 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate plus 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch each of cloves, nutmeg and ginger
- 1 cup raisons (or any dried fruit)
- 1/3 cup sesame spice
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly oil baking sheets.
- Place pitted dates in pot and heat with orange juice and coconut oil over medium heat until dates are soft.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, seeds, oats, baking soda and spices. Add raisons and mix. Now, add the grapeseed oil to the date mixture and then put in blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into dry mixture and stir until mixed. Using teaspoon, drop onto cookie sheet and press cookies down slightly. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool on rack.
Click here to buy Sesame Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Balance Point HC
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.