Meatless Monday Sesame-Spiced Noodles
If you're running out of vegan recipes in your treasure box, just say "Open Sesame!" and this Meatless Monday Sesame-Spiced Noodles will save the day! It's flavorful, easy and definitely healthy. Open Sesame!
- Hokkien Stir Fry Noodles or any wide Asian noodle or Fettucine
- 2 Tbl Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbl Rice Vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sesame spice
- 1/2 tsp Olive or Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- 1 Tbl Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Tbl Green Onions, sliced
- White or Black Sesame Seeds for garnish
- In a small bowl, add all of the ingredients for the sauce whisking to combine.
- Prepare noodles to package instructions. Any Asian noodle will do. In a pinch, substitute Fettuccine.
- No need to heat the sauce, just toss with the hot noodles.
- Top with additional green onions and/or sesame seeds.
Click here to buy Sesame Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: The Veg Life
Photo Credit to: The Veg Life
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.