Intensify the meaty goodness of your favorite stir-fry beef in this Sesame Beef recipe. Enjoy the tender aromatic beef strips and savor the unique Asian flavor!
- 1 pound round steak
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sesame spice
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, and onions in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cut steak into strips and add to bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 30 minutes.
- Cook in wok or frying pan until brown, about 5 minutes. Add sesame seeds and cook for additional 2 minutes.
Click here to buy Sesame and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Holiday Baker
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.