Sumac Chicken & Hummus Wraps
Tired of the same takeout food? Then ditch the takeout and do this Sumac Chicken & Hummus Wraps Recipe. It's super quick and easy to prepare (about 25mins to prepare and 8mins to cook). No doubt a comfort food for everyone!
- 4 x 170g chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sumac
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 mountain bread wraps
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2/3 cup (160g) low-fat hummus
- Halve the chicken breasts through the centre to make 8 thin fillets. Place in a bowl with sumac and oil. Season with salt and pepper and rub well into the chicken.
- Heat a chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, in batches, for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through and charred. Cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the bread on a flat surface. Arrange the salad leaves, tomato, avocado and coriander in the centre of each. Dollop hummus over, then cut chicken into thin slices and place on top. Wrap to enclose, then serve immediately.
Click here to buy Sumac Spice, and other herbs and spices
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.