Surprise your loved ones with a uniquely flavored Sumac-Coated Fish with Green Bean, Lentil and Parsley Salad. They will surely have a great dining experience!
- 2 tbsp Sumac spice
- 4 skinless white fish fillets, deboned (such as blue-eye or snapper)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 250g thin green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Brush the fish fillets with a little olive oil, then coat in the sumac. Set aside.
- Combine the lemon juice, red wine vinegar and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water, then pat dry with paper towel. Place in the bowl with the dressing, lentils, celery and parsley and toss.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Divide the salad among serving plates, then top with the fish fillets. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Click here to buy Sumac Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: Delicious AU
Photo Credit to: Delicious AU