Chilli Sumac and Sesame Prawns
Satisfy your cravings with this deliciously tempting Chilli Sumac and Sesame Prawns this Holiday. Savor the tasty goodness bursting in your mouth in each bite!
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp crack black pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Sumac Spice
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- about 16 king prawns, raw de-veined
- 1 squid, washed and prepped and cut into rings
- enough rapeseed oil to cover the bottom of a pan or wok
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- squeeze lemon juice
- Combine the flour, sesame seeds, chilli flakes, salt, pepper and sumac together in a bowl.
- Combine the rapeseed oil and sesame oil in a pan until very very hot
- Dust the prawns and squid in the flour mixture and shake off any excess
- Fry in the oil for about 2 minutes until cooked through – this will vary depending on the size of the prawns so take care not to overcook
- Serve with your chosen accompaniment!
Click here to buy Sumac and other herbs and spices
Source: The Foodie Family Blog
Photo Credit to: The Foodie Family Blog
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.