This light yet satisfying vegan Cucumbers with Feta, Mint and Sumac is perfect for the day after Thanksgiving. It will surely satisfy your cravings for flavorful veggies!
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 pounds Persian cucumbers, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces feta, cut into rough 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Sumac spice
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Halve cucumbers lengthwise and slice into 1/2-inch pieces. Place in a large bowl and season generously with salt and pepper. Add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, feta and sumac and toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Just before serving, sprinkle with mint, parsley and crushed red pepper, then dust with oregano.
Click here to buy Sumac spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Cooking