Grilled Vegetable Meze Plate with Sumac
Thinking of another colorful and healthy snack? This Grilled Vegetable Meze Plate with Sumac will be the best option for you. Enjoy the mixture of wonderful flavors as you munch!
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- About 1 1/2 lbs. green zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- About 1 lb. yellow zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 red bell peppers (8 oz. each), quartered and seeded
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- sumac to taste
- 8 ounces hummus
- 1 cup mixed olives
- Pita wedges or chips
- Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix 2 tbsp. oil, the garlic, half the lemon juice, and the salt in a large bowl. Add vegetables and toss to coat.
- Grill vegetables, turning once, until softened and grill marks appear, about 10 minutes.
- Divide vegetables among 4 plates. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp. oil and the rest of lemon juice. Sprinkle with oregano and sumac. Serve with hummus, olives, and pita.
Click here to buy Sumac Spice and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Annabelle Breakey
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.