Kale Tabouleh Salad with Sumac Spice
Dig in to this refreshing delight in this Kale Tabouleh Salad with Sumac Spice recipe. It's very easy to prepare, tastes terrific, and is good for your health!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups whole wheat couscous
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 small mushrooms, chopped, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Sumac spice
- salt to taste
- Pour water, lemon juice, and olive oil over couscous in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and let stand until liquid is absorbed and couscous is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Mix kale, tomatoes, mushrooms, sumac, and salt into couscous mixture; refrigerate until cold, at least 30 minutes.
Click here to buy Sumac and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Lady at the Stove
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.