Enjoy your favorite fries in a healthy way in this Paleo Baked Carrot Fries with Sumac Spice recipe. You'll definitely have a fun and healthy snack time!
- 6 Carrots (large)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Sumac
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 sprig Mint
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut ends of carrots off, slice length wise, slice each side into 3 pieces to create carrot shape.
- Add olive oil, sumac, and salt to a medium bowl.
- Toss carrot fries in oil mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Place fries on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Cook fries at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Remove fries from oven and flip them.
- Increase oven heat to 450 and cook for an additional 10 minutes (or until crispy).
- Let carrot fries cool for 10 minutes.
- Finely chop mint and sprinkle on top of carrot fries.
Click here to buy Sumac spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Ultimatepaleoguide