Paleo Hummus with Sumac
Want a paleo snack that is just easy breezy? Go ahead and enjoy this healthy and flavorsome Paleo Hummus with Sumac and taste the richness of flavors in every bite. Dig in!
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- ¾ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- juice of one lemon
- 2 medium/large cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 TB minced fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- 1 tsp sumac to sprinkle on top
- Place all ingredients in a blender with the zucchini chunks on the bottom. Blend until smooth.
- Serve “hummus” in a bowl, top with parsley, drizzled olive oil and sumac. Serve with sliced vegetables and/or green lettuce leaves.
Click here to buy Sumac and other herbs and spices
Source: Chris Kesser
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.