Potatoes and Eggs Sumac is going to be the perfect brunch buddy for everyone who is always on the go. It's quick, simple, good and definitely a must-try!
- 2 potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sumac
- Slice potatoes.Heat oil in skillet; add potatoes;get slightly brown; add onions cook until translucent.
- Beat eggs with salt pepper; pour over potatoes; cook until set.It says to flip over and cook other side using plate but just cover while you are cooking.
- Shake sumac over top of eggs.
Click here to buy Sumac spice blend and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Dr. Jenny