Dig in to this refreshing delight in this KRoast Vegetable Salad with Sumac Yoghurt Dressing recipe. It's very easy to prepare, tastes terrific, and is good for your health!
- 2 medium sized beetroot, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- 1-2 red onions, quartered
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into 2 cm wide strips
- 300g pumpkin, chopped into chunks
- 1 parsnip, cut into batons
- 8 baby carrots, halved lengthways
- 3/4 cup thick Greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped with 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sumac spice
- parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Wrap the beetroot in foil with a drizzle of olive oil and place in a roasting dish. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove the beetroot foil and add the remaining vegetables to the pan with the beetroot.
- Drizzle with oil and season with sea salt.
- Roast for 45 minutes, turning at times, until vegetables are tender and caramelised on the edges.
- Whisk the garlic and sumac into the yoghurt.
- Allow the vegetables to cool to lukewarm or room temperature before arranging in a serving dish, scatter with parsley leaves.
- Serve with the sumac yoghurt dressing.
Click here to buy Sumac Spice and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: FoodLovers