Dig in to a healthy feast of colorful and refreshing flavors in this Shepherd's Salad with Sumac - Sumakli Coban Salata recipe. It's easy and highly nutritious!
- Half of a large cucumber, about 160 gr/5 ½ oz, cut in quarters and sliced
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 spring (green) onions, finely chopped
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 30 ml/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 5ml/1tsp. Sumac Spice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the cucumbers, tomatoes, spring onions and the parsley in a bowl. Add the olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Sprinkle sumac over for an extra zing and flavor.
Source: Ozlem's Turkish Table