Shepherd's Salad with Sumac - Sumakli Coban Salata
Dig in to a healthy feast of colorful and refreshing flavors in this Shepherd's Salad with Sumac - Sumakli Coban Salata recipe. It's easy and highly nutritious!
- Half of a large cucumber, about 160 gr/5 ½ oz, cut in quarters and sliced
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 spring (green) onions, finely chopped
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 30 ml/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 5ml/1tsp. Sumac Spice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the cucumbers, tomatoes, spring onions and the parsley in a bowl. Add the olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Sprinkle sumac over for an extra zing and flavor.
Click here to buy Sumac and other herbs and spices
Source: Ozlem's Turkish Table
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.