Looking for other healthy snacks you can binge? This Sumac and Spice Roasted Chickpeas should definitely be on your list!
- 2 (14-ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the rinsed chickpeas in a flour sack or other absorbent kitchen towel. Gently roll and pat until the towel has absorbed all of the moisture from the chickpeas.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and spices. Add the chickpeas and toss well to coat them with spices. Transfer the seasoned chickpeas to the baking sheet; arrange in a single layer.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, checking halfway through to shake the pan to turn the chickpeas. Remove from the oven once the chickpeas are light and crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Click here to buy Sumac spice blend and other herbs and spices
Source: The Wanderlust Kitchen
Photo Credit to: The Wanderlust Kitchen