Who wouldn't want to have a perfectly cooked meat from edge to edge with the aromatic and rich flavor of earthy coriander, aromatic garlic flakes, caraway seeds and spicy chili? Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Tabil Spice has it all and your cooking habits will never be the same again!
- 2 pork tenderloins, about a pound each
- 1.5 tablespoons of Tabil spice
- 1.5 tablespoons of Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs of butter
- Dry off the meat and liberally season with salt, pepper, and your favorite dry rub.
- Don’t be afraid of salt. Add a pat of butter to each tenderloin and vacuum seal it.
- Stick the packet in the SousVide Supreme set at 135-140 F (I prefer 135F) for a minimum of 2 hours. (If you aren’t serving them right away, dunk them in an ice bath for an hour and store in the fridge and freezer.)
- Take the pork out of the packet, dry it off and sear in a hot pan with your favorite fat or torch it.
Click here to buy Tabil Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Nom Nom Paleo