Serves 2 people
3. Toss the drained shrimp with Tabil seasoning, salt, and a tablespoon of macadamia nut oil.
4. Heat up a large skillet on medium high and add the remaining tablespoon of macadamia nut oil.
5. When the pan’s hot, sear the shrimp in two batches making sure they aren’t overcrowded…
6. …about a minute on each side.
7. Remove the shrimp to a serving platter and toss the cherry tomatoes into the empty pan. Roll the tomatoes in the grease until they’re warmed through and add them to the shrimp.
8. Chiffonade the basil…
9. …and sprinkle it on the shrimp and tomatoes.
Click here to buy Tabil Spice, and other herbs and spices
Comments will be approved before showing up.